PILOT CLUB EVENTS
EXTRA EVENTS were added to the July programme:-
- St Michael’s Village Folk Festival in St Albans
- Charity Quiz at Knebworth
- Screening of Andre Rieu Concert at Welwyn Garden City
- Film “The Bookshop” at Welwyn Garden City.
These events were emailed to members, as they were offered by members too late to go in the July printed posted programme.
EVENTS FOR AUGUST 2018
- At The Goat, St Albans
- At The Three Hammers, Chiswell Green, St Albans
- At The Plough, Tyttenhanger
- At The Hare & Hounds, St Albans
- At The Prae Wood Arms, St Albans.
- Visit to De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill (On a Sunday, by train)
- Pot-luck Pimms & Croquet Garden Party, at a member’s home in St Albans (On a Saturday)
- Visit to Kew Gardens & newly-refurbished Palm House (On a Sunday, by train)
- Visit to Art in Clay, at Hatfield House Park (On a Saturday)
- 4-mile Walk in Little Berkhampstead (On a Sunday)
- Guided short walk in Panshanger Park, near Hertford (On a Saturday)
- Guided walk on literary connections of Hertford (On Bank Holiday Monday)
- Lunch at The Speckled Hen, St Albans (On a Tuesday)
Dancing at Royal British Legion, Croxley Green (On a Saturday)
COMING UP IN SEPTEMBER
“Uno” games evening at a member’s home in St Albans.