PILOT CLUB EVENTS
Some Extra Events were added to the June programme
(These events were emailed to members)
- Breakfast at Waterend Barn, followed by watching the Alban Procession
- Walk and/or Open Garden in St Albans
- Film “The Book Club”
- Film “Blue”
COMING EVENTS FOR JULY
- At The Three Hammers, Chiswell Green, St Albans
- At The Hare & Hounds, St Albans
- At The Garibaldi, St Albans
- At The Goat, St Albans.
- At The Speckled Hen, Hatfield Rd, St Albans
- Open Garden in St Albans (on a Sunday)
- Childwickbury Art Fair (on a Friday)
- Antiques Road Show at Wrest Park (on a Thursday)
- Garden Party at a member’s home in St Albans (on a Saturday)
- Music on the Meads at Wheathampstead (on a Saturday)
- Shakespeare-themed Fancy Dress Quiz in St Albans (on a Saturday)
- “Faith and Daring” plays at Abbey Theatre, St Albans (on a Saturday)
- Meal and option of “Classics on the Common” (vehicles) at Harpenden (on a Wednesday)
- Regular quiz nights at The Speckled Hen, Hatfield Rd, St Albans.
SOME EVENTS COMING UP IN AUGUST
- Trip to Bexhill (by train) to see De La Warr Pavilion, art exhibitions, beach
- Trip to Kew Gardens to see renovated glass houses.
(Both trips will be on Sundays)
TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND GET OUT AND ABOUT THIS SUMMER,
WHY NOT TRY OUR CLUB?
You can come to 3 events within a 3 month period without joining.
Just contact the New Members’ Co-ordinator, using the box on the front page of this website.
Please leave your address, so 3 monthly programmes can be posted to you.
Please leave your phone number (landline preferred) so our New Members’ Co-ordinator can contact you to give you more information about our club.