PILOT CLUB EVENTS FOR JUNE 2017
- The Chequers, Redbourn
- The Ski Centre, Hemel Hempstead with option of meal beforehand
- The Skew Bridge, Southdown, Harpenden, with option of meal beforehand.
- The Prae Wood Arms, Redbourn Rd, St Albans.
- The Garibaldi, St Albans
First Tuesday lunch at pub on Hatfield Rd
Regular Monday night quiz at pub on Hatfield Rd (not bank holidays)
- Spa Valley Railway and Groombridge Place Gardens, by coach
- Heavy Horse Show at Capel Manor, Enfield
- Garden Party at Ashridge House, with stalls and cream teas
- Open Garden Squares in London by train
- Home and Garden Show at Capel Manor, Enfield
- “Moonlight” at Arena, St Albans
- “Viceroy’s House” at Arena, St Albans (we’re going to a matinee as well)
- “Lion” at Arena, St Albans
Shaw’s “Major Barbara” in the playwright’s garden at Shaw’s Corner, Ayot St Lawrence. Picnic in the garden before the play
“A Century of Jazz” at The Maltings, St Albans
CLUBS WITHIN PILOT CLUB
Bridge Club meets weekly. Snooker Club meets weekly. Supper Club meets about once a month
COMING UP IN JULY
- Guided walk of Isle of Dogs, travel by train from St Albans
- River Trent Cruise, with coach to Nottingham
- Pilot Club Summer Event – quiz with professional Quiz Master
If you think you would enjoy some of these events, in the company of other Pilot club members, please contact the New Members’ Co-ordinator, using the contact box on the main page of this website.
You can attend 3 events within a 3-month period before joining.
Please give your address (The first programme will be posted to you – the next two will be emailed to you.) Please leave your telephone number so you can be contacted to give you more information about the club.
Pilot Club programme is made up by the members hosting events. So whatever you want to do, you can put it in the club programme, and other members can join you.