PILOT CLUB EVENTS FOR MAY 2017
- Rose and Crown, St Michael’s, St Albans
- The Angel Vaults, Hitchin, with option of meal beforehand
- Prae Wood Arms, Redbourn Road, St Albans
- Garibaldi, St Albans
- First Tuesday lunch at the popular pub on the St Albans road
- Guided walk in historic Hertford, “Radicals, Rebels and Dissenters”
- Trip to village of Much Hadham, to see forge and wall-paintings, or Henry Moore sculptures etc.
MUSIC, FILM, THEATRE, ART
- Classical Concert at Uni of Herts on theme of War and Peace: Haydn, Panufnik and Shostakovich’s 7th
- Film “Phoenix”, Film Society presentation, at Campus West, Welwyn Garden City
- Play “Good Things” by Liz Lochhead, at Barn Theatre, Welwyn Garden City
- Film “Manchester by the Sea” at the Arena, St Albans
- Slide lecture on 20th century artist Francis Bacon, at Radlett Centre
- Musical “Acorn Antiques” at Radlett Centre
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
This is accompanied by a quiz and a fish, chicken or pasty & chips supper
At Charles Morris Hall, Tyttenhanger
COMING UP IN JUNE AND JULY
June – Trip to Spa Valley Steam Railway, Groombridge Place Gardens, and the Enchanted Forest.
July – River Trent cruise with lunch (coach to Nottingham)
If you think you would enjoy going to any of these events, in the company of Pilot Club members, please contact the New Members’ Co-ordinator, through the box on the main page of this website.
You can attend 3 events within a 3 month period before joining.